CPDUS are available for all Workshops
- Experience augmented reality and interactive storytelling
- Learning with gaming to make history come alive in your classroom in support of CCSS
- Fresh approach for achieving CCSS in your classroom
- Learn to weave images, music, and narrative voice to create digital stories
- If you desire a customized workshop experience, we will design one to meet your specific needs
- Demonstrate how using informational texts (audio, photos, manuscripts, and other original documents) supports CCSS and NGSS
12 hr Training (CPDUs Credit Available)
- Teachers become familiar with the breadth and organization of digital primary sources from the Library of Congress.
- Develop understanding of the value of using primary sources to create inquiry-based learning experiences.
12 hr Training (CPDU's Credit Available)
- Evaluate, create and teach topic-specific content-informed learning experiences integrating primary sources from the Library of Congress
- Apply the use of primary sources to support effective instructional practices for achieving CCSS and NGSS